Additional Compensation and Benefits
401k, Benefits, Bonus, Company Vehicle, Continuing Education, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Leave, PTO, Supplies Provided, Work From Home
ACL, Inc. is looking for the services of a mid‐ or senior‐level Traffic Engineer to help support our Colorado Small Business. The ideal candidate will be able to develop, organize, and implement multifaceted
engineering projects in a concise and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will also have “soft” skills to collaborate internally with other staff and externally with clients and the community.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Is a licensed Professional Engineer in Colorado (or can obtain within one year)
• Has at least 3 years of technical experience in Traffic Engineering
• Can work both independently and in a team setting
• Possesses excellent organizational skills
• Possesses excellent communication and technical writing skills
Job responsibilities will vary based on current projects and the candidate’s level of experience but could include:
• Manage, develop, and implement traffic engineering projects
• Manage, develop, and implement traffic plans and operational studies
• Complete signal design and operations analysis
• Signing and striping design
• Construction traffic control and construction phasing design
• Signal system and ITS communications development
• Traffic Planning and Studies
• Support and lead new project pursuits
Skills & Abilities
• Proficiency in Synchro, Rodel, or other relevant traffic engineering or design software
• Microstation or AutoCAD skills/capabilities helpful
• Salary and Benefits
• Salary based on demonstrated relevant experience
• Above industry standard benefits
• Unequaled growth and incentive potential
Some training available
ACL, Inc. is a small firm in which you can take your career and make it what you want it to be.
We are fun firm to work for and you can have an amazing work life balance!
ACL, Inc. (ACL) was established in mid-2015 with a mission to provide transportation-related consulting engineering services for public and private sector clientele along the Colorado Front Range. As a start-up firm, ACL’s technical service areas reflect the individual capabilities of our staff, and are therefore currently centered on the planning, design, and management of recreational trails; as well as multi-modal and safety improvements including ADA enhancements for highways, streets, and intersections. ACL also provides traffic engineering services including but not limited to traffic signal design, signing and striping, traffic signal operations and timing, and construction traffic control.
ACL was founded by Adria C. Lucerna, PE., a proactive and experienced engineer with a background focused on multi-disciplinary project management for the design of transportation facilities. Adria has achieved success in the transportation industry in part, by establishing high performance standards in her day-to-day work; and also by striving for continuous technical, managerial and business performance improvements throughout her career. Adria has 18 years of Engineering and management experience encompassing roadway reconstruction and widening; multi-use path and trail design; intersection improvements and traffic signal design; utility coordination and design; as well as construction management and inspection. Major projects include complex multi-modal design improvements in constrained surrounding topography, often with numerous stake-holders and multiple funding mechanisms.
ACL is a small business, women owned enterprise (DBE, ESB State certified; M/WBE, EBE, SBE City and County of Denver certified), meaning the company’s owner and founding members directly accomplish the day-to-day work. As a result, the firm’s clients benefit from technical expertise provided by experienced professionals that understand the value of timeliness, cost efficiency, and customer service.
• Clients come first
• Integrity is irreplaceable
• Quality is our measure of success
• HOW we succeed is as important as IF we succeed
These tenets of our philosophy have created a place where the best professionals want to come and build lasting partnerships with each other and clients like you.
EMPLOYERS: Do you have a position available you’d like to share with our readers? Contact us to find out how!