Additional Compensation and Benefits
401k, Benefits, Bonus, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, PTO
Division: Brannan Sand and Gravel
Position: Diesel Mechanic
Payrate: $30.00-$36.00 per hour DOE
Location: Brannan Lipan Plant 5880 Lipan St, Denver, CO 80216
Sign On Bonus – $1,500
Brannan Companies commands a unique position in the marketplace by providing a wide range of aggregates, asphalt paving, and maintenance services, ready-mix concrete, and specialized underground utility construction services in the Denver Metro area. Our vision is to build a great, truly dynamic company that makes a fair profit, has a heart for its employees, and is dedicated to total customer satisfaction.
To help us achieve that mission, we are looking for an experienced “Field Mechanic Heavy Equipment”.
Free High deductible health insurance
Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Paid life insurance (includes spouse and child)
Paid Short-Term Disability
401k Savings Plans with company matching
Voluntary Group Term Life
Legal Shield/ID Shield
Canvas Credit Union
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
Paid Vacation and Holidays
• 5 years of Heavy Equipment Mechanic experience preferred
• General knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, and emission control systems
• Manufacturer computer diagnostic software knowledge a plus
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License
• Must have the flexibility for overtime
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs
• Show up to work every day, and on time
• No use of cell phones during work shifts
• Must be safety-minded, team-oriented and customer-focused
• Detail and technically-oriented individual
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to perform duties with minimal supervision
• Excellent time management skills; good planning skills; able to multi-task
• Able to work in an outdoor setting under varying weather conditions
• Standing – 8 to 10 hours daily
• Walking – 8 to 10 hours daily
• Sitting – 8 to 10 hours daily
• Bending/Stooping – 8 to 10 hours daily
• Repetitive Movement (shoveling/sweeping) – 8 to 10 hours daily
• Lifting (weights up to 50 lbs.) – Occasionally
• Lift and Carry (50/60 lbs. for 20 feet) – Regularly
• Push / Pull – 8 to 10 hours daily
The Mechanic must perform daily maintenance checks to assess and repair heavy equipment failure.
Perform routine preventative maintenance and inspections on the equipment and prepare/maintain inspection and maintenance records.
Servicing hydraulic systems.
Track and transmission maintenance.
Delivering and installing parts on equipment at the job site.
Loading and unloading of materials.
General cleanup of equipment.
Checking, changing, and maintaining fluids.
Adheres to all safety protocols.
Maintenance of all equipment and tools.
Perform maintenance and repair of various types of mobile equipment in company shops or on public roadways as necessary. Maximize equipment availability using efficient and proactive preventative maintenance programs.
Diagnose electrical problems and perform mechanical repairs and maintenance to various types of equipment including but not limited to: tires, ready mix concrete trucks and heavy construction equipment Operate and inspect equipment to diagnose defects
EMPLOYERS: Do you have a position available you’d like to share with our readers? Contact us to find out how!